Sunday, November 25, 2012

I Found Tumblr...

This is my journal entry from last night.

November 14, 2012 
Crap. I got a Twitter... Someone posted a Benedict Cumberbatch quote about how he wants a "pocket Martin [Freeman]" and how it/he would "make a good pet." I wanted to see if it was a real quote (it is =) ), so I looked it up. I found myself on Tumblr's #pocket!Martin page. ADORABLE. Sherlock with little pocket Martins... Then I made the mistake of clicking the #johnlock link... HUGE CRAPPIN MISTAKE. 4 hrs later, I finished the first page, emailed myself the good stuff I found, then went to bed,
The most frightening part of all this? Although I'm suffering from an extreme Johnlock overdose, I STILL SHIP IT WITH THE FEROCITY OF A... Well, of a fangirl. Which makes sense 'cause I AM one... *Ahem.* Right.
So what does the fact that I can spend 4 hrs browsing Johnlock fics and art and come out relatively unscathed? I'd like to say "I'm super resilient!" or "I'm dead serious about my OTP!" or "I'm the biggest Sherlock fan alive! [which actually isn't true, judging from all I've seen today...]", but the truth is that I'm a BBC-addicted fangirl with very little life and too much time on her hands.

So, lesson learned! As much as I've found my people, I am NOT getting a Tumblr. Unless you never want to see me again. XD

PS!! I thought that this needed saying... Martin Freeman has seen Johnlock on Tumblr, and he showed some to Benedict Cumberbatch and he approves. O_O  He also says that we fangirls draw him in a very flattering style and that he thinks that fanfiction is great. <BIG DAMN SQUEE/>

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.