Monday, June 17, 2013

JUST STOP

The checkup I talked about in my last post went all right, but they weren't able to draw any blood from me. My veins are too small, so they couldn't really find 'em. Didn't stop them from trying, though! Now I have a stab in each arm. X(
I also got the first of three shots that will vaccinate me from.... <drumroll/>
CERVICAL CANCER!!
...Wait, what? Why do I need that??
As it turns out, cervical cancer is actually quite a problem and all female teens are supposed to get a vaccine for it.
Well and good, right?

WRONG. This means that I have to get 3 MORE shots of this crap, and I'M NOT PLANNING ON USING MY CERVIX ANY TIME SOON.
In case you don't know, human reproduction is a bit of a hot-button issue for me. Our numbers are increasing at a rapid rate. Humans are breeding faster then we can find answers to our numerous health, economic, and environmental problems. So it isn't just that I'm cranky about taking unnecessary drugs, I'm cranky about being lumped in with all you breeders! Good GOD, there are too damn many of us! Just STOP for a while, will ya??
Goddess almighty. >=[

PS: Yup, I can feel the hate-mail comin' in... Family members: I love you, but I've already heard the speech. I just want you to know that nothing will make me not feel REALLY pissed off about overpopulation. Yes, I KNOW that it's a hairy issue and that you can't just stop people from breeding. I'm sure my opinions may change in a few years. This is nothing against you guys. Shots and human sexuality just gets on my nerves, okay?? Go pester some pot-head and leave me with my angry, hypocritical, skewed outlook on the world. According to you all, it should change next month anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.