Thursday, August 25, 2011

Explaining the Ancient Greeks

These are a series of emails sent between my friend and I. I thought that they were funny, and I really need to get into the habit of blogging more often.

Now, before you read on, I wish to make it clear that I hold no contempt for the Greeks.  .......You have got to admit though....... The ancient Greeks were into some pretty weird stuff. =P


Me: ......dude. reading the odyssey. the greeks were so perverted..... XDD


Silver: xDD They were?? Like.. What did they do... O_O


Me: You don't want to know. XDD


Silver: XDD WHAT THE HECK!? xD so.. perverts are descended from the Greeks?? AH GREEEAAATTT XDDD THEY HAVE ANCESTORS.


Me: xD could be......
My grandpa went to greece. he came back with some REALLY weird stories..... XDD
but seriously. Read ANY greek story, and it will have bloody tourture AND insanely dirty stuff....... mostly involving goats. =P


Silver: xD your reading dirty books.. AHAHAHAHA RAHELS READING DIRTY BOOKS RAHELS READING DIRTY BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


Me: XDDD ahahahahahahhahahahahaaah.....
Yes. But I have to. It's what I must do for history! Oh history! Only to thee will I lose my precious innocence, for thou art quite a comely subject, being written by one of the biggest loons of all time, the supreme filibusterer of all written works (second only to moby dick), Homer! Athena doth looketh upon thee with utmost favor!
And so, I shall read this foul writing, this sludge from the depths of Echidna's soul For I, in my sick little mind, shall absorb this knowledge of obscenities past in the manner that a suckling babe doth work away at her mother's tit.

*long silence*

Silver: Lol...
*changes subject*

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.