Monday, December 3, 2012

Sherlock+Antiques=Implausible

I keep driving past this little antique shop... It's been catching my eye for years and today Mom pulled next to it so that I could take some pictures.









 This almost makes me want to write an AU Sherlock fanfic... But I just can't see Sherlock having an antique shop... Or maybe it's Mrs. Hudson's and he lives above the shop. I dunno. I just that it was awesome. =)

PS!! A couple days ago, I realized that I had become temporarily burned-out on Sherlock. I was pretty happy about this and thought that maybe there'd be a few weeks where I didn't think about Sherlock. A few weeks free from angst... But no. I rose the next day and found myself still a die-hard Sherlock fangirl. Ah well. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.