Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Look! (Same Great Place)

As returning/frequent visitors will have noticed, I've changed up the template a bit! Don't worry, everything's pretty much in the same place. The only thing that was really changed was the FAQ. I was annoyed that David Tennant's picture was small, out of focus, and he wasn't wearing his coat. ...So I fixed it. Sorry if I overdid it. My hormones kinda took over.
I'm also thinking of adding a gallery... Just for fun, really. =)

PS!! I've been worrying about the daisy background ever since it was up. I don't think it looks girly, but I'm still pretty worried. So I'm just gonna ask.
DOES THIS BACKGROUND MAKE MY BLOG LOOK FEMININE??
...I'm serious. I'm asking because I want to know, not because I want to be reassured or some crap. GO ON. If it looks girly, then TELL ME. If not, I'll keep it. I'M TRUSTING YOU. O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.