Sunday, January 13, 2013

Larry the Moose

There are some things that the internet has become infatuated with.
Cats. Bacon. Unicorns. Cows.
You know! Weird things that, while being pretty random, evoke a strange feeling within us. A bizarre, awry, and utterly whimsical feeling. ...Or maybe that's just me.
Either way, it gave me an awesome idea for a secondary mascot for this blog (third if you count the gnomes).
<drumroll/>....A MOOSE!<cymbals/>
Yes, you heard me. A moose.

This idea came to me while I was thinking about cows.
Cows are awesome. They just are. They are huge. They could mutilate people if they wanted to, and yet they stand around chewing cud and looking around like they're one of the coolest beasts on the planet. And they are. Why? Because they are nonchalant. They're just chill most of the time! Content to eat grass and look bored.
AWESOME.
But you know what other animal is awesome? THE MOOSE.
They're huge, they have insane antlers, and they could easily kill you and your family without too much hassle... But they don't. Like the cow, they have found their Zen Space. They mostly just stand around and look awesome.

So yeah. MOOSE.
I think he'll be named Larry. You know, 'cause I was gonna name Emperor Norton I that? ...And because Larry is an awesome name.
Yes. Yes it is.

....MOOSE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.