Friday, September 23, 2011

Speaking of new loves..... part 2

I ended up finding some bits and pieces of Batman The Dark Knight on youtube!!! I have decided that, as soon as my little sister isn't in the house, it is time to watch this movi.
I rewatched the bank robbery scene (my Dad showed it to me years ago. NEVER gets old) and the pencil magic trick scene, which I had never seen before. I. LAUGHED. MY. ASS OFF. It was the most terrifyingly hilarious things I have EVER seen. I seriously laughed for 30 seconds straight. Like a maniac. My Dad came over to see what I was laughing at. I told him and he gave me a horrified look. Apparently, he didn't find it comical. >_9

Tell my what you think.
NOTE!!! If you are under 13 or have a weak tolerance to violence, PLEASE don't watch this video. Parents, I am NOT responsible in the advent that your child DOES watch this and becomes mentally scarred.
THAT being said, enjoy the blood!! =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj-L1WD-3WU

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.