Friday, January 20, 2012

It's FAAABULOSOOOO!!!!

I was sitting at my dining table today, trying to finish my math homework. (Algebra. Gotta love it.) After a while of staring at the gibberish marked across the page (I wonder how those got there? The last time I checked, my math book was for doodling, sketching, obsessively drawing Punnett squares, practicing writing in Elvish, translating phrases into binary, and figuring out ways 42 can be applied to daily life. NOT for doing my schoolwork.) my eyes started to wander around the room. They soon found Martha, our cleaning lady's (who, by the way, is one of the snakiest, quickest, coolest people I know) bottle of purple cleaning fluid. "Heh, I thought that bottle of purple cleaner said 'Fabulous.'" I thought. "But wait. What DID it say?" I looked closer and found that it didn't say 'Fabulous.' It said FABULOSO. And it a rainbow. And flowers. AND SPARKLES. Openmouthed, I pointed this out to Holly, who immediately gasped and said 'Faaaabulous...' Martha didn't understand our fascination with her frivolously fabulous Fabulous cleaner, so we explained that we just like to say the word.

Anyhoo, I liked the cleaner so much, that I pulled up a pic when I took my break!! =D
Here tiz.
The only way this could get any better is if there was Sir Iian McKellin and pink unicorns on it. O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.