Monday, January 23, 2012

ALGEBRA WIN. O_O

*Ahem.*
ATTENTION WORLD:

I won algebra. AND IT WAS PRE.

..... Not a very amazing win, I know, but a great triumph for me none the less. I was struggling to understand algebra up until this point. Now I do. I'm not quite sure what brought this change, besides my awesome Dad's help, a cup of disgusting yet energizing coffee, and a whole ton of practice. Maybe that samurai book I was reading?..... Could be. XD
Anyway, I passed the lesson practice, and I'm going to take the test and move on to the next lesson after my break!! WOOOT!!! xDDD
I got all the answers but one correct (I ignored question 16. It was sports related and had some gibberish about innings and runs, and neither my Mother nor I knew if it was a base 10 system....), but besides that, I TOTALLY ROCKED.

..... Just thought you all might want to know... *proud face* n_n

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.