Monday, October 1, 2012

Putchi-KAHH!

A couple of days ago, while closing the door to the drier, I heard myself say "Putchikah!" This funny noise felt completely natural to me, and I'm absolutely sure that I say it all the time, but I've never actually thought about it. At all.
So it was a surprise to really hear myself say this thing for the first time. It made me wonder a bit. Where did it come from? I've never heard anyone else say it. When did I start using it? It felt like I always have been. What other weird things do I say that I've never noticed? Suddenly, I feel like parts of my mind have been hidden from me... What else do I know?
Best of all, now I notice whenever I say it.... It averages to about once every two days, more when I'm in a good mood (and it's usually accompanied by jazzhands). It seems to be my weird, self-satisfied version of 'Tadaa!'
Heh, now you'll all notice when I say it. Resisting the urge to intentionally drive you crazy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.