Saturday, October 6, 2012

"Conductor of light?" Johnlock Fans, Rejoice!

Dude. Okay. So.... I watched Sherlock a couple of weeks ago..... Here's the script of my favorite part. Unfortunately, I could only find the beginning of the scene off youtube, but not the rest. Bugger. ]=[


Sherlock: Listen, what I said before, John, I meant it. I don't have friends. I've just got one.
[beat. John walks away.]
Sherlock: John? John! You are amazing, you are fantastic! 
John: Yes, alright, don't overdo it. 
Sherlock: You'll never be the most luminous of people, but as a conductor of light, you're unbeatable! 
John: Cheers. What? 
Sherlock: Some people who aren't geniuses have an amazing ability to stimulate it in others. 
John: Hang on, you were saying sorry a minute ago, don't spoil it. Go on, what have I done that's so bloody stimulating?



It seems as though this is the best confession of love we get from Sherlock for the season.... Although I haven't seen episode 3 yet. FINGERS ARE CROSSED AND BLEEDING. O______O
So... Um... Yeah. Sherlock just said that he is his conductor of light and genius. Coming from Sherlock, he's just said that John is the Sun to him (Even though he's still in denial about the Earth revolving around it). =}

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.