Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sherlock: A Game of Shadows

I've been on a Sherlock kick of late (as I'm quite sure you've all noticed) and I have to wait until January for the newest Sherlock episode <sniffle/> so I decided to watch Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows. My oh my.
This movie was so horribly great, I'm not really sure where to start. It was also one of the more gay things I have ever seen that's technically all subtext. I'd classify it under text myself, but hey. So... Watson's marriage. Watch Sherlock's face during the whole thing. Come back once you've watched it. I'll wait. =)


See? How is this not text?? Look at his face... He looks like he's gonna cry...
Not enough to convince you? I can fix that... TRAIN SCENE!

Part 2
Part 3
BAM.
Come back once you've watched it.

No words... There are just no words to express just how awesome this scene was. And in case you didn't know, the whole 'smoking after sleeping with someone' is a widely used trope. Why? I have no idea. Still though. It stands. Everyone who made this movie clearly supports Johnlock. O__O

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.