Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm BACK, baby!!

Hey all! I have some awesome news! I'm sure my internet viewers probably haven't noticed (heck I'm pretty sure most of my real-world friends haven't noticed), but I've made it through a rough patch!! Yheaay! =^^=
I'm feeling more Rahel then I have been in a while. =)
I've been battling depression lately. It probably mostly has to do with not getting enough sunlight. It turns out I actually need to absorb vitamin D through my skin to retain my soul. Who knew? In all seriousness, it does make sense. The sun is our largest energy source and I kind of need it to recharge my happiness.
Also, my friends convinced me to hang out in the park with them after school, and I actually enjoyed it!! ...Weird. I take it I'm beginning to need more human interaction? I felt warning signs when I realized that there were now two humans besides my family that I would literally die for. Despite this, I plunged on. I knew the risks. I knew that I'd probably get my heart broken a couple times. The truth is, I've already had my heart broken. Many times. Take the Harry Potter series for example. I cried so much when EVERY ONE of my favorite characters DIED without proper goodbyes. (I miss you guys so much!! Now I have to visit you on fanfiction.net. [and man. Sorting through all the MarySues and other crudd is hard work. =P] )
Anyhoo, not only do I think that I can withstand the pain of having people close to me (and thus having to witness all their pains), I was getting kinda weird toward the end there. I craved friendship. And now I have it! And I'm addicted.
...It's kinda like the spice. It started out like, dude, I can perceive the future now?? Sweet. Oh wait. I can't leave the planet? Darn. Ah well, at least I have my ARMY of religion-deluded sandpeople! Oh, and chicks. Lotsa chicks. Then two years 'll pass and I'll be the direct cause of a very bloody jihad! ...Yeah, that sounds cool.
Next thing I know, I'll be some kinda potato-thing with flippers floating in a foggy tank!!
OR. WAIT. I know. I'll get my DAD to do all that stuff, then I can be Leto II and have my blood infused with spice so that I get a crazy sandworm body!! YEEAAAAHHH. =D

...I'll go ask Dad.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to have you back! I'm looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

You rock socks.