Monday, February 6, 2012

Pie-VS-Marshmallows

I shuffled through the kitchen today, my eyes alighting on the dish that had contained a piece of brownie just minuets before. Stress on had. Someone *coughalenacough* had eaten most of it yesterday, and Mom had just finished it off. I rolled my eyes and continued my journey through the kitchen. It being extremely small, I soon reached the end and turned to sweep my gaze over said room, searching for anything chocolaty and/or loaded with coffee to score before shuffling back to the couch to finish my schoolwork on my laptop. Seeing nothing very appealing that no one would miss, I gave up and began to head back to the couch (OF ACADEMIC DOOM). However, before I quite reached the doorway to the living room, something caught my eye. A BAG OF MARSHMALLOWS. Score. I hastily squatted down to regard my find. When it didn't scream of attempt to run away, I reached out a tentative hand to grasp my prize. I opened the bag to find that the marshmallows it contained were- STALE.
"Yesss." I thought with satisfaction. This day was turning out to be quite nice. As I popped one of the small puffy cylinders of sugary greatness in my mouth and sealed and replaced the bag, I went over the merits of a stale marshmallow and how it compared to, say, pie. In an instant, the information was laid out in front of me in my mind's eye and I came up with a very interesting conclusion. With the process I used to reach said conclusion in mind, I hurried to the couch, brought up the Getit program on my laptop, and typed out my findings. They are (haphazardly) as  follows:



hypothesis:
stale marshmallows>pie.
______________________________
TEST

pie=pie in whatever form.
stale marshmallows must be STALE to be stale marshmallows.

one can make pi jokes with pie (or vice-a-versa)
one can't really make many Ghostbusters jokes with STALE marshmallows.
_____________________________

hypothesis=FALSE

PIE REIGNS. O_O


I think that the results are conclusive.

PS!!
I just realized.... When I was about 5, I drew up diagrams in a little notebook on how to make marshmallow pies..... I think I'm on to something here. O.O
*Patent*

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.