Friday, December 16, 2011

My first Real-Life Minion!! =D

I got a Minion!!! =D =D =D =D
I've always had many imaginary Minions, and my altar egos have always had a great number of Minions, but I've never received a real, flesh and blood, human one.
There's this really cute little kid at my school who randomly gives hugs to students. Yesterday, she seemed to take a liking to me (despite my greatest efforts to convince the kindergartners that I'm off my rocker) and she stayed by my elbow and growled at anyone who passed. She seemed pretty devoted and I was curious what she could do, and how big her vocabulary was. My little sister N has this thing where she keeps poking me and caressing the back of my neck with her super-long nails. She's cute, but really. I jump out of my skin every time. So N came creeping up to me, and I saw this as a chance to test my new Minion. I looked down at her, pointed to N, and said "sic' em!" She responded pretty fast. She got in front of a giggling N and started blocking her. She was pretty darn good. N left somewhere else for a brief time and my Minion returned. Later, when I was playing with N, I told her to not attack, and she didn't!
I think that this will work out just fine. =D

PS!! It turns out that I'm in a joint Minionship with Cooper and my other friend. We're both his Minions, but I also serve Coop. It's a pretty awesome arrangement. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.