Friday, December 2, 2011

Of Smurfs and Pies

I read somewhere that Geeks will do many things for pie. I even saw a chart specifying the amount and quality necessary to bribe a Geek into actions of varying degrees of difficulty. (For example, dressing nicely and having tea with one's mother)
I was curious. I would do quite a lot for pie.... I love the stuff! If you ask me, Pie>Cake. Yes, I favor pie over god pounding cake. (Oh yes! I'm reading 'Talisman' by Steven King and Peter Straub. SO TOTALLY EPIC.) It rules THAT MUCH.
Anyhoo, I asked around and it would seem as if the 'pie rewards' theory doesn't really work that well. I asked Cooper if he liked pie, and he said that he didn't especially like it, and that he only really likes pumpkin pie anyway. =^^=
I also asked my Dad, and he said that he didn't like pie enough to take it as payment for anything... Oh well. n_n;

Also, while we're on the subject of pies, it turns out that Gargamel is not trying to make a pie out of the Smurfs. Cooper and his little sister Hazel (one of the cutest kids on the planet, by the way.) explained that he's trying to harness their magical powers... I read that he originally planned to eat them, then wanted to use them to create gold. When he's really mad he wants to destroy them....
This comes as a shock to me. I always assumed that he wanted to make blueberry Smurf-pies out of them.... 4_4;

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.