Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Bathroom Is Haunted pt1

Just bear with me, alright?
Okay. A couple of weeks ago, I was in the shower. I was just about to get out when I saw a huge person-shaped shadow move across the shower curtain. It was dark and distinct, so it had to be almost against the curtain. My heart pounded like crazy and I had no weapons or armor inside the shower. Psycho went whirling around my head as I just stood there motionless. I didn't want to die in the shower! I was wet, naked, and held nothing but sheer terror! I planned on dying at the hands of an evil sorcerer with my boots on and a sword in my hand. This was just a disgrace.
In those few seconds, the person-shaped shadow moved toward the end of the curtain and vanished. Just like that.
After a moment of standing there quietly, I recovered my wits. "Woah, Mom! You scared me. Psycho was going through my head..." I called out in a shaky voice. There was no answer. I opened the shower curtain and stuck my head out. There was no one there. The door was closed.
I should probably add that it was an extremely small bathroom with no windows and a very loud door.
I flipped my lid and dressed as fast as I could. I ran out and asked my Mom and my sister if they had come in. They hadn't.
I realized that I should start carrying melee weapons with me at all times.

1 comment:

  1. Creepy!! I give it an 8/10 on the Creepy Scale. Or a Creepyometer reading of 75/100. Don't worry though, apparitions usually aren't evil, especially for people who are not evil themselves. I think you are good to go. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete

You rock socks.