Sunday, April 8, 2012

New Recruit pt2 (AWESOME Post)

Now that I've got the smaller, paranoid half out of the way..........

Littlekidslittlekidskidslittlekidskidslittlekidskidslittlekids!!!!!!!!!!!!
OHMYGAWD. I am SO exited!!!!!! X}

Dude, it was one of the funniest things ever....
I knew Holly was pregnant when she and Dad went to Ventura by themselves and very deliberately didn't tell us where they were going. Holly looked slightly worried and was holding Dad's hand, the owner of which beaming and bouncing around. I had noticed that something was off before, but that made it click. I reasoned that she was probably 1 month pregnant.
Three months later, she was going through JARS of pickles, craving fruit, walking differently, stopped having periods, was tired all the time, had morning sickness, and talked about food nonstop. I thought that it was hilarious they didn't want to tell us, although I totally understand their reasons. Not telling everyone that you're pregnant in the early stage is protocol and makes perfect sense. Besides, the scandalized feeling of my intelligence being underestimated was outweighed by my amusement at the fact that they thought we wouldn't find out.
Anyhoo, when Dad told us that she was pregnant and I responded with "OH COOL! So how many months has it been..? Three now?" he was utterly shocked. IT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER. His eyes got HUGE and he sputtered "You KNEW??"
Priceless.

Anyhoo, Dad and I keep taking about names while Holly looks on.
Dad wants to name him ObiWan. I think that is THE CUTEST name EVER, but if he goes to public school (something that Holly and Dad need to figure out before naming him), he needs a name that won't make him get his ass kicked. He'll already be Geeky enough if he lives with us. Holly doesn't seem to like ObiWan and also thinks that it's to dangerous. Dad suggested James in honor of James Kirk, whereupon I said that his middle name would have to be Tiberius. Although I like the ring to it (James Tiberius Sewell), Holly didn't seem to like that either.
Dad also came up with other names, but I wasn't too big on them. Han Solo Sewell doesn't sound quite right.
Holly hasn't suggested any names (at least not in front of me) yet.

I myself am thinking:
Obi Wan Sewell (just too cute to not consider)
James Tiberius Kirk (just too cool to not consider)
Spock Sewell (cool, but probably way to risky. Besides, there isn't a middle name because Spock's full name is impossible for humans to pronounce.)
Louis Farren Sewell (totally awesome, but not many get the reference. [Jack's road-name from Talisman] Also, it's what I'M planning on naming a kid I may or may not have in about 20 years.)
Loki Loptr Sewell (totally cool, but I'd be afraid of offending people)
Fenrir Caduceus Sewell (why? Because it's AWESOME)
There are also pages and pages of Elven names that ROCK.

I'm not sure if Holly would actually like any of these names (her cats are named Norman, Gladys and Bobo), but I'm throwing them out there anyway. XD

Moving on from names!
The baby is expected to be due in early October (Libra baby!!!! =^^=) and we'll get to dress him up for Halloween. BOOYA!!!
ALSO, Imma teach it to be a Geek!!!! =D
Dad and I are going to train it to be a Jedi/Samurai/Superhero/Ninja/Nerd!!!!!!!!!
We wanted him to also be a cyborg or an android, but Holly balked at that. Darn.
It's gonna be SO cool!!!!!!1
I have been searching for the Supreme Geek for my whole life. I have found Super Geeks, and I have found Totall Geeks. I have also come close to some Uber Geeks (one of them being Jason Janicki). I have just realized that I may get to help raise an Uber Geek or possibly even a Supreme Geek.

This is gonna be AWESOME.

PS!! Do you have any awesome names? Please post 'em in a comment!! =^^=
<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.