Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Too Much Watchmen

Reading more Watchmen.
So sad. brilliant. sad. awful. interesting perspective. Can't decide if it makes me feel better or worse. either way, it certainly helps remove the purple prose of my writing. Also having trouble not alternating caps randomly. will regain writing style soon enough. Don't you worry. XD
trying to do schoolwork now. seems like gibberish. shouldn't read too much Watchmen. hurts brain.
i know! i should read more Doctor Mc Ninja. Go back through the archives. Ninja mask reminds me of Rorschach, but they're so different. Maybe shed a better light on my world. =)

2 comments:

  1. can't. stand. it. very. much. longer. I'm really glad it's impermanent removal of the purple. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too. XD
      THE WORLD NEEDS MORE PURPLE!!! O______O

      Delete

You rock socks.