Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mulch-A-Da-Mulchy-Mulch

As I walked to class with my hands in my pockets in school today, I realized that said pockets contained quite a bit of mulch. To correct this, I dug out the little pieces and tossed them aside into the plants as I walked. My headmaster saw this and asked what I was doing, a look of bewildered amusement showing upon her face.
"I can explain!! I swear!" I shouted, frantically waving my hands in front of me.
My headmaster raised an eye brow.
"Okay." I started. "My jacket wasn't all that clean today."
She nodded sympathetically.
"So I tossed it in the drier with a drier sheet."
She commented that she'd done that before.
"But then it smelled like drier sheets!"
Another eyebrow.
"So I went out side, threw it in the dirt, and sat on it." I then explained that it was to replace the artificial flowery sent with nice earthen, hobbity, mulch-sent.
Que the facepalm. She then said something along the lines of "RAHEL...." to which I proclaimed that I harbored no regrets.
And I still don't. Mulch is awesome. >=]

2 comments:

  1. I understand completely. I've been known to thrash my clothes around in fragrant bushes like sage or rosemary for a similar effect. Here, I think you may have taken it one step further, for better or worse I'm still not sure. Almost anything is nicer than chemflower though! -TJ-s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA, nice. XD
      Actually, it probably would have been better if I used sage... If there is a next time, I will definitely remember this! =}

      Delete

You rock socks.