Sunday, March 25, 2012

Rainy Days With the 4th Doctor



Ah yes. Doctor Who. This show has been on my list of things to watch. For a while now.
IT HAS BEEN DRIVING ME CRAZY!!

It has been really rainy and cold today and it occurred to me (not for the first time) that I should get the 4th Doctors scarf... I did a google search and found lot of cool pics along with various patterns for creating one yourself.
Despite the patterns being pretty straightforward, the actual task of knitting such a masterpiece is quite daunting...

I'm flirting with the idea of taking up knitting (again) and launching into a full on Doctor Who scarf-making marathon. Am I up for the challenge? I'm not sure. My biggest fear is it getting ruined somehow halfway through... That would be awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.