Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Bathroom Is Haunted pt2

Just a few days after the Psycho incident, I turned on the lower taps in the shower's wall and my ears were assailed by screams. I turned them off. "Well, that was weird." I thought simply.
I turned them on again. The wailing swelled again and seemed to be caused by the hot water knob, although the screaming came from the walls. If I turned it up, the pitch and loudness went up with it. I got out, dressed, and asked my Mom why the taps were screaming. She said that the hot water knob had been loose, so Alena tightened it. And now it made weird noises.
"That's fantastic." I thought, getting back in. After some finnigling, I found that if I adjusted the shower head's settings, it didn't wail for a while. Then it would start rising from the walls again until I rested my hand on the knob. Unfortunately, the shower head is weird and stays cold unless you periodically let out water from the lower taps. And even then, it turned cold every few seconds until you let out water from the lower taps. This, as well as adjusting the cold knob, made it scream.
So for the first half of my shower, I had to stand in cold water and occasional wails. After a while though, I gave up and just used the lower taps, ignoring the walls that were screaming bloody murder around me.

Somehow, Alena fixed it, and the shower no longer screams very much.
I'm still looking out for when it starts to drizzle blood.

PS! I just realized that the term 'taps' is incorrect, as there is one tap. However, I like the plural term much better, and so I will keep it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow I must say I am impressed with Alena's skill. That IS fantastic! This gets a 3/10 on the Creepy Scale (29/100 on the Creepyometer). This kind of thing scores high on the annoyometer though (87/100). Oh let's hope only water runs through the pipes.... Really. Good luck with your wailing washroom. Banshee of the bathroom? Pixie of the pipes? Shower spirit? Faucet phantom? Sprite o the spigot? Shade of the shower? Boogie of the basin? Terror of the toilet? Poltergeist of the pot? Hmmm...anywhooo, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? Alena RULES.

    AHAHAA!! Dude, your names ROCK!! I'm gonna have a hard time choosing one...

    ReplyDelete

You rock socks.