Sunday, May 20, 2012

I Iz Schizo? =D

Huh....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizotypal_personality_disorder

Let's take a look at how this applies to me, shall we?
  • Ideas of reference (excluding delusions of reference)
Yup.
  • Odd beliefs or magical thinking that influences behavior and is inconsistent with subcultural norms (e.g. superstition, belief in clairvoyance, telepathy, "sixth sense", or bizarre fantasies or preoccupations)
Odd to whom exactly? And yes.
  • Unusual perceptual experiences, including bodily illusions
No bodily illusions. Although does realizing about once every 3 months that I'm actually really just a whole buncha meet on a skeleton count? Because that happens. And man, it is SO weird.
  • Odd thinking and speech (e.g. vague, circumstantial, metaphorical, or stereotyped speaking)
      Oh most definitely.
  • Suspiciousness or paranoid ideation
Who wants to know?? Seriously though. Definitely. CLOWNS?? Those are some scary bastards..... OH! And mimes. Creepy. Ninjas?? Oh GOD. Trolls..... The government... MY NEIGHBOR! Oh crap. O____O
  • Inappropriate or constricted affect
Yeah, sometimes.
  • Behavior or appearance that is odd, eccentric or peculiar
Do I even need to answer this one??
  • Lack of close friends or confidants other than first degree relatives
I'm not sure how to answer this. I now have two close friends, but all the years before that? Not one.
  • Excessive social anxiety that does not diminish with familiarity and tends to be associated with paranoid fears rather than negative judgments about self.
Huh. This is a little creepy. I think that Wikipedia has been reading my mind. OR listening to me through my built-in laptop microphone!!
.......I KNEW IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.