Saturday, May 5, 2012

Trousers Meets Bella Sara

Not everyone can get away from the sick, it seems. I thought that I was safe-I thought that maybe the virus would pass me by. Boy, how I was wrong.
Yesterday, I felt something weird in my throat-as if something was stuck. I woke up this morning and it was uber scratchy. Now I can only speak if I drop my voice about an octave.
Suffice to say, I sound like a dude.

I think it's awesome.

I used to get mistaken for a boy all the time as a kid- mostly because I hated pink, purple, dresses, flowers, and everything else associated with girls. Except unicorns. Unicorns ROCK.
Anyway, even though I still don't wear that kind of stuff, I almost never get mistaken as a boy anymore. Actually, it did happen last month, but that was the first time in years and I had my head lowered. The man apologized sincerely and seemed embarrassed, but I assured him that it was fine. When he left, I felt a kind of small happiness.
I suppose I like being mistaken as a boy. Does this -coupled with the fact that I only feel comfortable in pants- mean that I'm a cross-dresser? My gender identity is female, but I dress as a male- I'm probably a transvestite.
[NOTE! Being a transvestite is different then transgender. A transgender is someone who identifies as a different gender then they were born with. Being a transvestite usually has nothing to do with sexuality or gender identity.]


Before I go!!
I have some more confessions to make.
*AHEM.*
I like pokemon. I never used to play as a kid. I'm a girl. I'm almost 16 years old. And yet pokemon still rocks.

And lastly, I still totally love unicorns! I will proclaim my love for unicorns in the only way I can- Through pics.


I still love dragons more though. =^.~

[UPDATE!]
My voice is better and I can pretty much speak normally. My throat, however, is quite agonized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.