Friday, May 4, 2012

Dwight Schrute= Love/Hate


I've been watching The Office! It is amazing. It reminds me of a happy Dilbert. (How is that even possible???)
Unfortunately, I have fallen into a love/hate one-sided relationship with Dwight.
As much as I despise him, he got me at "Question: Where can I keep my terrarium?" I litterally cheered when I saw that. Then, when Michael didn't know what a terrarium was, he said "It's a fish-tank with snakes and lizards." Michael then told him that was an aquarium, to which Dwight looked at the camera, smiled curtly, and subtley rolled his eyes.

I knew I was hooked.
Sure, the guy's a jerk-ass, but I think that if I met him in realy life, we'd probably get along splendidly. XD

And the Desert Island thing?? CLASSIC.




No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.