Thursday, August 9, 2012

Eeek! Wasps!!

There is a wasp in our garage. I think it wants to eat me.

I noticed it and it's nest under the eaves a few weeks ago. Dad took down the nest and I thought nothing else of it since. Until now. The homeless wasp has moved into our garage. It keeps looking for a place to nest. I have to go in there to talk to my Mom (Dad moved the phone in there), and it swoops around my head. I move, but it follows. I don't like killing insects for many reasons (I'm slightly superstitious when it comes to insects and arachnids. I never destroy a spider's web unless I absolutely have to), but seriously. I think that this one has to go. My problem is that I don't know how to kill it. It can move through the air, bite and sting. A rolled up newspaper or towel would probably just anger it. Maybe I should try to hit it with WD-40 and hit it with a shoes when it drops out of the air? Or maybe I'm going about this all wrong. Maybe I should build a wasp trap and bait it with raw meat. Then I could poison it with wasp killer. I think I have some somewhere.....

What do you guys think?? Have any suggestions? Maybe you even know a way to evict it without hurting it... I dislike wasps, but I don't really want to kill it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.