Thursday, August 23, 2012

Kittehz!!

Crazy things happened these past two weeks, but first off....
I HAZ A LITTEL KITTEH!!!1

Adorable kitteh iz adorable. =}


Cooper, Yugioh Kid, Silver, Alena, and I watched The Matrix!! It was the first time Cooper and Yugioh Kid had ever seen it. It ruled. Plus, Cooper got me glasses, Witches Abroad (same as the one I lost!), a 42 towel, and some tea! Yugioh Kid got me some rockin yugioh cards. Dad and Holly got me THE Titanium Starfleet Academy Spork (I have named him Spirk and we are now the best of friends), and Mom got me.... *drumroll* A HUGE KNIFE!!! It's 6" long, has one straight and one serrated edge, comes in a sweet sheath, and is extremely sturdy. Also, it's legal to carry it, just so long as it isn't concealed.... I wish I had thought of taking some pics when I was in the grocery store. =D

I went camping this week!! It rocked. I got to rock hop, finish the book Cooper got me, and had a really funny talk with Mom in the wee hours of morning. That totally ruled. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.