Thursday, July 12, 2012

I Watched Alien

I just saw Alien.
I need to watch the sequel.
Seriously. Need. I've just got to find about 2 hours when I don't have anything to do and my sister isn't there.
I think that Alien is the scariest live action move that I have ever seen. I narrow it down to 'live action' because of all the terrifying cartoons I have seen in my lifetime. (Like All Dogs Go To Heaven. Watership Down. ....Bambi. Bambi is was terrifying.)
Fortunately, I can imagine a whole hell of a lot worse, so Alien wasn't that bad.

This movie was so great, I really can't think of anything to say against it. The cinematography was so good, it looks like they filmed it in 2012, not 1979. The lighting was amazing, the acting sublime, the sound effects were expertly placed, and the sets. Oh Goddess, the sets. Never have I seen such amazing sets. And the alien. That frakkin thing might as well have been real.
And my favorite part?? I got to see Sigourney Weaver IN HER UNDERWEAR.


Tiny underwear no less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.