Friday, July 27, 2012

Striving for the Title of 'True LOTR Fan'

I have both a confession and some radically good news.
Okay.
Confession: I have not yet read Lord of the Rings. Yes, I feel horrible. This is the first time I have ever publicly admitted this terrible and condemning fact, and you know what?? It almost feels nice getting it off my chest. YOU HEAR THAT, WORLD??? I STARTED READING LOTR, BUT GOT LOST AND I HAVEN'T TRIED SINCE!!! I'M SORRY, AND I AM FIXING IT RIGHT NOW.
That's right. The radically good news is that I am reading it!! As of this moment, I can feel good about calling myself a fan.


....Phew. That's been weighing on me for some time now. Please don't hate on me for not reading it. Seriously. I've got enough grief from the people I've already told. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.