Saturday, June 9, 2012

Discworld, Epic Step-Moms, and the Art of Retracing One's Steps

I was woken up and taken to the park, where a group was playing Wagner. I sat and read Witches Abroad by Terry Prachett on the grass, letting the music work its way into the story. Just as I was getting into the plot, we got up to go. I put the book in my pocket, gathered most of our stuff, and headed out. After we had walked halfway through the downtown area, I realized that my book had fallen out of my pocket. Holly was really nice about it and helped me retrace my steps several times. When we didn't find it, she even took me to Bart's in the hopes that we could find it. We didn't (Prachett books are kind of hard to come by) but I am extremely grateful that Holly cared so much. I really wasn't expecting that I would be allowed to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.