Saturday, June 9, 2012

An Inside Glimpse of My Personal Journal


I have started writing in my journal again!! I started when I was 10.
Let me tell you.
Six years appears to actually be a huge difference. For one, my handwriting was neater, my grammar and spelling was atrocious, and everything was seen from a very different perspective. (By which I mean that my life was needlessly complicated) I was also hell-bent on saving the dragons of the world. Yes, dragons. I have to admit though. I LOVE dragons. Always have always will.
Reading it made me also realize just how awesome Alena is now.
My goddess, she used to be unbearable.

....Okay. I am now going to do something a bit insane. I am going to show you the the cover and first pages of my childhood journal.






I started translating it in case you couldn't read it, but then I realized that I would probably die of shame if someone browsed through my blog, saw this, thought that I write like this now, and never come again. Or maybe I'd move to Alaska. No. Alaska is cold. Mexico? No, then I'd die in some other way probably not involving shame. ....Probably.




ANYWAY, that's my journal! And I'm writing in it again! W00T!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.