Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ventura College

Hello, fellow Earthicans! ...Hopefully I spelled that correctly.
For those of you who have read my post for 5/31/12, I just want to say that I am so sorry. The post made very little sense and was riddled with spelling and grammatical errors.
FORTUNATELY, Cooper saw it and told me that it was awful (naw, I'm just kiddin. He said that it needed to be edited.) so I edited it. Here it is.


...Okay. I suppose that those of you who actually read my blog are very miffed right now. Why didn't I post for almost a week when I said that I would? The truth is, I just didn't.
I'd like to pin it on the clowns. Or the mimes. Or gnomes. I really would love to to, but I won't. Most of you are pretty mature. I'll just tell you outright. I just plain out forgot to post. I was busy studying for the California High School Proficiency Exam. That's right, I'm leaving High School 2 years early, so
that I can get into college and do MORE school!
I am so happy right now. I feel like I've learned nothing interesting from home school. Sure, I know enough to be labeled as 'proficient,' but I don't want that. I didn't go through 10 years of (home) school to feel like I don't know anything interesting. I want to learn more about algebra! I want to memorize all mathematical formulas that use pi! I want to study sociology and maybe even dissect a few frogs!!
So I'm going to skip high school and its drama, clickyness, and getting suspended! (In my case, for creating alliances between all the minorities then going around taking revenge upon bullies. Don't you look at your screen that way. It would definitely happen if I ever went to Nordhoff.)
Instead going down that road, I'm going to go to Ventura College, choose my own classes, learn some awesome stuff, and maybe even make a few friends along the way. I definitely need more Players if I'm ever going to get my Community RPG off the ground. (It needs 2 DMs and 7 Players. Insane, but WORTH IT.)

I am totally looking forward to all this.


In other news, Holly's baby is a boy! We got to see the ultrasounds. I have three words for you: cute, yet disturbing.
The '3D' ultrasounds (which are really just really good quality- no 3D at all.) make him look like the Swamp Thing. I am not kidding. Holly hasn't decided on a name yet, so we all call him Smudge.
Now I can watch Transformers with him and not feel silly.... I've kinda always wanted to watch it, and now that I have access to such shows, I feel too old for it. XD

UP NEXT- GEEK DAY'S RECAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.