Friday, June 15, 2012

Coffee Brain pt1

[WARNING! Raw stream of consciousness run on coffee. You have been warned.]

DUDE. You could assign a different note for every key on your keyboard, so that when you type, it makes cool music. WAIT. Then everyone would know what you're typing. IT COULD BE USED TO SEND MESSAGES!!! Awesome.

I don't have Village People on my iPod!!
...That is NOT COOL.
I also need more Queen. Listening to 'Pressure' over and over again ain't cutting it. (Even if it DOES have Bowie. That's pretty darn epic.)

DANCING IN THE STREETS!!
'Nuff said.

I woke up at 6:30, drank two cups of coffee, and studied for tomorrow's CHSPE!!

COFFE COFFE COFFE COFFE.

Don't drink coffee, kids.

Brains are awesome.

I should get a Twitter!! =D

My laptop fried. It overheated. I miss her. T_T

HEDWIG IS DEAD!!!!
...The owl. Not the german one. WHICH REMINDS ME!!! Why do I always get Hedwig and the Angry Inch stuck in my head every time I go into a department store??? I can't sing it in public and I know all of the lyrics.... IT IS HORRIBLE.

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darn, I forgot.

Coffee's wearing off.

OH GOD, RAY BRADBURY IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Noooooooooooo........ T.T


DUDE, XKCD!!!!!




Okay, that's about it. Coffee's almost out of my system. XDD
WAIT. One more burst.
SPIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, I'm done. XDD

CREEDTHOUGHTS!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of the musical keyboard!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! Someone replied!! You are the first person that I don't know who has shown that they read my blog by leaving a comment!
      Thank you so much. =^^=
      -Rahel

      Delete

You rock socks.