Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Chug! Chug!! Chug!!! Chug!!!

No matter how many times I get sick, I never seem to remember just how plain out annoying it is. There's the fever-dreams, the long nights, the snot, the hacking and coughing, the lack of appetite.... Not to mention the weird stuff my Mom makes me drink. Now, I love my Mom, and I fully appreciate her giving me things to make my life better, but Theraflu is not something you want to drink very much of. Scratch that. You probably wouldn't ever want to drink Theraflu in any amount. Especially when you are expected to chug it down so that your sister can have the rest before it cools. It is not particularly nice to chug anything, (except maybe warm tea) and this stuff lands up there with 'sand,' 'bourbun,' 'very small rocks,' and 'motor oil' on the 'DO NOT CHUG LIST.'
At least I'm not vomiting. That'll come next month. =P

PS!! I have never consumed bourbon in my life, and I do not expect to any time soon, along with all other alcohols.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.