Monday, October 3, 2011

I have one of the coolest Moms in the whole world.

One of my Mom's best friends has a son. It's his birthday, and he wanted it starwars themed. My Mom's offered to make the pinata. We held a meeting with the Birthday Dude (Being called 'birthday boy' isn't usualy flattering, no matter the gender, the current date, or how young you are, so I settle for addressing a male *ahem* birthday CHILD as the Birthday Dude.) To decide what we should make it into. He wanted a spaceship. My Mother, being the pinata whizz she is, determined that it was a surmountable task, so I got called in to find a ship that could be sculpted out of cardboard and paper mache. (Being a Geek really pays off sometimes. =^.~ ) So, anyway, I got to Wookieepedia and we browsed a bit (My truly epic Padiwan Geek sister giving advice and giudence along the way), finally choosing a Delta 7B Starfighter. I pulled up a large picture for my Mom, and give her about 30 mins, she creates a masterpiece. Something to be admired over by drooling Starwars Nerds, Geeks, and Dorks everywhere.

I kid you not, she is the coolest Mom any Geek could ever ask for.
(Oh, and she Says "She even dug around in the bottom of the RECYCLING bin for the cardboard. A very DIRTY recycling bin, I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW.")


Sooooo, here it is!! Prepare the mass drooling over the (unpainted) pinata and the building of many hecatombs in my epic Mother's honor.
I will post more pics of the finished ship when I receive them. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.