Thursday, October 20, 2011

Maladaptive Daydreaming

I have found that I'm a Maladaptive Daydreamer! I have every symptom displayed by Wikipedia. This comes as an immense relief to me. For a while, I thought that I might have mild Schizophrenia, due to my hallucinations and inner dialogue. (I have determined that the hallucinations are just my 'projecting' my fantasies into my real life. (I know that they aren't 'real' in a material sense) The inner dialogue is probably due to slight loneliness.) I really didn't quite know how to look at it (I kept worrying that I may have something else) until I told myself that it doesn't really matter, and it won't change who I am. I took this advice to heart, and I'm not going to worry about it. Besides, it isn't disturbing me, and I like daydreaming. It gives me my own little fantasy that I can interact with. It keeps me from getting bored from the monotony of my life. =)

Health to all!
Qapla!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.