Monday, October 31, 2011

My brain on candy

Happy Halloween/Last Harvest/Samhain!! =D
I just went trick-or-treating! =D I'm in a candy daze right now. I can't hold my sugars! XD

Anyhoo, my Sister went as Lydia, my Mom went as Miss Argentina, (both from Beetlejuice) Joe went as himself, (jeans, cheesy Frankenstein Tshirt, flannel shirt, heavy boots, greased back hair, and mutton shops. He always dresses like that. XD) and I went as Heath Ledger's Joker! At first, I was going to go as a road kid, (a hobo apprentice) but I lost my hat. So I was going to go as myself again. I was contentedly playing Angry Birds on Mom's iPhone when they caught me, stuffed me in a purple jacket, a green tie, and face paint. I was quite bewildered, but it ended up looking awesome. =D
So we went and (politely) started pillaging houses, when I met my friend Cooper, who was dressed as a Wii remote. (which, by the way, proves to be a rather hazardous costume. People kept yelling stuff at him and hitting him. (presumably trying to press the cardboard buttons) It took all the self preservation I had (which isn't very much) to not call them all 'bloody rat bastards' and let them have knuckle sandwiches.) He was split off from his group, so we traveled together for the rest of the trip. At one point, we were waiting around for someone else, and some little kids were looking at my costume. So I did some Joker impressions. When they passed, I kept talking to myself (as I am wont to do when nervous) and started spouting more Dark Knight lines. Suddenly, "I'm Batman." Came out. I, of course, corrected myself. "No. Wait. I'm not Batman. I'm.... Joker? No." I thought for a moment, then looked up and said in the grainy Batman voice "I'm the illegitimate child of Batman and-" I stopped, finding Cooper staring at me with the expression of utmost shock and horror upon his face. Poor guy. He'll never be able to get the images out of his innocent little mind. =(

Well, happy Halloween! Good haul. =D
PS! Sorry for scarring your mind, dude. XD

Qapla!! =^_^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.