Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Mystery of the Haunted Refrigerator continues!

My Mom and The Refrigerator Demon have met head on, horns first.
After a couple fruitless attempts at de-Lemuring it by ripping it apart and showing it it's own insides, (Have I told you my Mom is a badass?) She finally broke down and called a refrigerator repairman/exorcist. Unfortunately, he didn't speak or understand very much English, (He was from Russia) so my Mom was leading HIM through it and explaining what was wrong with it. Today, he came over for the second time this week, (he didn't understand that the poor swelling fridge was filled with LIQUID the first time(hence the root of my assumptions that it is a Lemure)) and he unplugged it.
My Mother was right. The refrigerator leaks out water onto a pan, then the water in the pan evaporates. The leaker was plugged, so the water was causing swelling and bulging. I imagine that it would be like being unable to pee for a couple weeks or more. So, now that it's unplugged, it WON'T. STOP. PEEING. We have to set a small, metal, screw on jar-cap under the leaky-part (situated half an inch away from the floor) so it doesn't flood the floor. The poor fridge must be in much pain, or the Lemure must be refusing to exit, because the fridge pees into the pan drop by drop. So about every 13 minuets, we have to change it's dish. (which leaks by the way)
I feel rather bad for him, and take him as our new pet. I will call him 'Rrepcom,' the acronym for
Refrigerating
Recently
Exorcised
Peeing
Chunk
Of
Metal.

I hope he gets better soon, as I hate fighting Lemurs. (you have to bludgeon them repeatedly while they slop under their armor. NOT FUN. =P)
Oh, and did I mention that I'm suffering from MRMM, or Must Read More Manga? I finished the 3 volumes of Tsubasa that my friend loaned me. MUST GET MORE. O_O Sadness.
__, ,__
| | .  | |

Oh, AND the Drier and the Heater are preparing to launch a full-scale rebellion, aiming for independence from Mom's Matriarchal rule. I will post more about that when I catch more wind of the rebellion from the Water Heater (Who, while cranky and is susceptible to hot AND cold flashes, knows all. The real trick is getting her to talk to you.)

______________________
10/17/11 UPDATE
I forgot to tell you!! The Lemure is no more. He obviously died from the chemicals that the repair man pumped into the fridge on his first trip, and festered in the tubing before draining out of poor REPCOM. The demon was fully drained from the pipes a day after I made the above post. I'm sorry I forgot to tell you. (whoever actually checks back here) I will try to be more consistent with my posts. n_n;
QAPLA!!}}=]
=^^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.