Sunday, October 23, 2011

My first Star Wars novel!! =D

I have taken another step in my Geekdom. My Dad has bestowed me with my first Star Wars novel, "The Truce at Bakura."

As I sat and looked at the cover, trying to (rather foolishly) judge it's contents by it's amazingly cheesy cover. Suddenly, I realized that it was probably pretty much fanfiction, minus a few crack pairings here and there. I do not mean to offend any purists, but it wasn't created by Lucas Films was it? The only difference was that it was OWNED by them. I imagined it as a very big, very dusty, very old Fanfic.net backup. This mental image amused me thoroughly, so I posted it. I haven't started reading it quite yet, as I'm still savoring the mystery as to the nature of it's contents, but I will read it tonight. I will make an update in the morning. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.