Saturday, October 15, 2011

My sister meets girly anime

I got my sister into girly anime!!! =D
I saw about the 12 first Ouran Host Club episodes with my friend a couple months ago without my sister, who ages 12. Today, I had Monty Python's "I bet that they won't play this song on the radio" stuck in my head, so I found it on youtube. Then I saw that they made one that was synced with clips from Host Club, so I showed it to her. I ended up explaining the series to her, then showing her the show itself on youtube. She is HOOKED. It is sooo hilarious. She goes into fangirl mode whenever they make slashy jokes, (just as I do) so we'll be watching it, and we'll suddenly FREAK OUT, screaming, squealing, and thrashing. XD

PS!! Here's the Host/MP song! =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=9L__6aEAC9Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.