Wednesday, October 5, 2011

So lonely......

It's raining. It's overcast. And cold. About 70 degrees. I'm sleepy. And grouchy. I have a poltergeist in my house and I'm not sure if I should exorcise him, or attempt to come to an understanding, despite the fact that he leaves when I try to reason with him. My refrigerator is haunted, (I'm guessing by a Lemure) and it's floor is swelling up. I'm not absolutely sure what the Ghostbuster's area code is, and if they would help me out with the fridge anyway. Google search won't give me a strait answer to the question "What do werewolves do when it rains?" I had a sentimental dream about my friends, including my former Aikido Sensei, who has left the Dojo to travel. Just as I woke up, I realized just how much I miss him, and I wondered if wishing that he would come back would be rude, as he seems to be happy traveling, and if I should just wish him luck instead.

I feel so lonely when it rains.

On the bright side, I have tea! I have been on a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy craze, and tea is all I want. Oh, AND my Mom just fixed the heater! Maybe I won't go into cold-induced suspended animation after all. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rock socks.